Business Entity Formation and Management
Entre2Go is part of EntrePartner Law Firm, PLLC, a boutique firm by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We partner with companies, from big to small, and from formation to sale — and every stage in between. We offer “big firm” caliber counsel with a practical twist, and we excel in helping you translate legal advice into smart business decisions.
We have created the Entre2Go Formation Package to best serve our clients forming entities with multiple owners. Due to the complexities of business partnership, form-based formation packages often leave owners unprotected and without a solid foundation to raise capital or sell their business in the future. As part of the Formation Package, our business lawyers form and structure your limited liability company or corporation in 3 easy steps:
Get Started now to begin the process by answering a few questions online.
We will send you our formulated questionnaire to help you easily make key decisions.
One of our business lawyers will schedule a consultation with you, after which we prepare and file your paperwork.
- How will decisions for the entity be made?
- How are majority, or minority, owners protected?
- How are monetary and capital requirements of the company handled?
- How will distributions be made?
- How and when can an owner transfer their interest to a third party?
- What happens if an owner dies or becomes disabled?
- Is insurance appropriate for future business planning?
- Should owners be subject to a non-compete?
As entrepreneurs ourselves, working with entrepreneurs, start-ups and established businesses is in our DNA. Let us remove the stress and uncertainty from the process so you can concentrate on growing your business. Get Started today!
We are located in Minnesota but serve clients across the country with a variety of business needs. View other services that we offer here.